2005-11-03 St Pete Times Forum, Tampa, FL, USA/Source 1
A very good sounding audience recording of the first concert of the tour. I Want It All is missing the beginning due to MD change, but otherwise this is a complete recording. The band encounters issues during Everything Counts, so the song has to be restarted.
Taper CPR contributes this trivia:
The first concert of the 2005/2006 TTA tour. The concert on the day before (where I had tickets to as well) needed to be cancelled due to some severe hurricane damage to the BankAtlantic Center's building structure. So I enjoyed an extra beach day in Sunny Isles Beach and drove over to Tampa the next day.
Since this was the first concert I made a little mistake flipping the discs between Home and IWIA. I simply didn't know when there would be a good time to change discs and assumed it would be between Martin's and the base set - Anyways - a few seconds at the beginning of IWIA are lost. I didn't make this mistake again :).
Many thanks to CPR for taping, digitally transferring, and generously sharing his recording.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [1:46] Play Intro
- [4:23] Play A Pain That I'm Used To
- [3:36] Play John The Revelator
- [4:32] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:13] Play Policy Of Truth
- [4:39] Play Precious
- [6:36] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [3:51] Play Suffer Well
- [3:49] Play Damaged People (*)
- [5:29] Play Home (*)
- [4:39] Play I Want It All
- [5:10] Play The Sinner In Me
- [6:58] Play I Feel You
- [5:25] Play Behind The Wheel
- [5:20] Play World In My Eyes
- [5:56] Play Personal Jesus
- [9:48] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [4:37] Play Somebody (*)
- [4:01] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [1:27] Play Everything Counts
- [7:40] Play Everything Counts (Restart)
- [6:44] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:33] Play Goodnight Lovers
- Total time: 1:57:12
- SONY MZ-R30 MD recorder + SONY ECM-717 microphone -> 2x SONY MD80 MiniDisc masters -> SONY MDS-JE530 to SONY MZ-RH910 via optical cable (PCM) -> Sonic Stage 4.3 (WAV) -> in Audacity 2.4.2: normalized to -0.1dB and any DC offset removed, track splits -> FLAC level 8 (16/44)
- Taper: CPR
- Taping location: Section FL1, row 35, seat 5 - distance to stage ~ 30m (90ft)
- Transferred by CPR on 11/20/2020
- Original info file and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 708.96MB