containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
2005-11-11 Magness Arena, Denver, CO, USA/Source 1
A good audience recording. There's some distortion depending on the song. Two-thirds of A Pain That I'm Used To are missing due to the taper arriving late. Taper's notes:
"It was a mad dash through the snow-drifted desert in the rental car from Salt Lake to Denver, picked up our buddy at the airport and then headed straight to the venue. As we got through the doors we heard the opening blasts of the first track so we missed the opening seconds. No post-processing was done on this recording. Taping location was left side-middle, halfway up."
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [1:27] Play A Pain That I'm Used To
- [3:42] Play John The Revelator
- [4:32] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:15] Play Policy Of Truth
- [4:53] Play Precious
- [6:28] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [3:45] Play Suffer Well
- [3:57] Play Damaged People (*)
- [5:58] Play Home (*)
- [5:04] Play I Want It All
- [5:16] Play The Sinner In Me
- [7:02] Play I Feel You
- [5:17] Play Behind The Wheel
- [5:26] Play World In My Eyes
- [6:01] Play Personal Jesus
- [7:03] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [5:37] Play Somebody (*)
- [4:02] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [6:12] Play Everything Counts
- [7:05] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:56] Play Goodnight Lovers
- Total time: 1:49:58
- Sound Professionals SP-BMC-12 (AT350) microphones -> SP-SPSB-6 battery box -> M-Audio Microtrack (16/44)
- Taper: BL
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 682.89MB