containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
2006-01-21 LTU Arena, Dusseldorf, Germany/Source 1
A good audience recording; bass can be somewhat overpowering, and there are a lot of clappers around the taper. The taper notes:
the sound wasn't the greatest in the venue and the front pit was packed and I was up against the rear barrier. This isn't a good recording at all unfortunately, lots of clappers etc... When the two Dusseldorf shows were announced in 2005, there was such feeling surrounding them that they would be classic gigs, but personally, I felt they were very flat. Had a great weekend though and met some great people!!
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [1:57] Play Intro
- [4:26] Play A Pain That I'm Used To
- [3:30] Play John The Revelator
- [4:31] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:14] Play Policy Of Truth
- [4:42] Play Precious
- [6:23] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [3:59] Play Suffer Well
- [3:51] Play Damaged People (*)
- [6:05] Play Home (*)
- [4:46] Play I Want It All
- [5:19] Play The Sinner In Me
- [6:57] Play I Feel You
- [5:15] Play Behind The Wheel
- [5:18] Play World In My Eyes
- [6:13] Play Personal Jesus
- [7:37] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [5:55] Play A Question Of Lust (*)
- [4:29] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [8:47] Play Everything Counts
- [6:39] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:45] Play Goodnight Lovers
- Total time: 1:57:38
- Sound Professionals SP-CMC-8 microphones + SP-SPSB-7 battery box with bass roll-off set at 95hz -> Sony MZ-RH10 HiMD recorder -> unknown transfer -> FLAC level 8
- Taper: motr1912
- Taping location: at the back of the front pit
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 614.16MB