Soluble Words (Sublingual Remix)
The official Depeche Mode website reported in January 1999:
Martin Gore, in collaboration with Paul Freegard and Gareth Jones, has remixed a song for Ken Andrews. The song "Soluble Words" is available only as a limited edition promotional Digipak CD single. Some independent record shops in the US are giving away free copies, but as for now Martin's remix is promotional only (you can not buy it).
The track listing: ON - "Soluble Words" (Epic ESK 47433)
- "Soluble Words" (LP Version)
- "Soluble Words" (Sublingual Remix - Martin Gore, Gareth Jones & Paul Freegard)
- "Soluble Words" (Amerika Remix - Boom Boom Satellites)
- "Soluble Words" (Blue Word Loss Remix - Electric Company)
- "Your Sister Says John" (non LP track)
"On" was founded by Ken Andrews, formerly of Failure (the band who performed "Enjoy The Silence" on the tribute album "For The Masses").
Dates where Soluble Words (Sublingual Remix) was played
Soluble Words (Sublingual Remix) has never been played live.
- DM Archives | Old News | News | January 1, 1999