1994-05-12 Cal Expo Amphitheatre, Sacramento, CA, USA/Source 1
A good audience recording. There are a lot of talkers / singers / screamers around the taper. "I Want You Now" is missing the first three-quarters of the song, probably due to tape flip.
The recording is hissy, yet fairly clear. I think somebody has applied some noise reduction and equalization to this recording, which was probably originally a low-generation or master cassette source.
If you know any further details about this recording, or who the taper was, please contact me - this recording could use a good transfer without the destructive noise reduction applied to it.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [6:51] Play Rush
- [4:38] Play Halo
- [5:24] Play Behind The Wheel
- [4:51] Play Everything Counts
- [6:08] Play World In My Eyes
- [6:40] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:08] Play Stripped
- [3:54] Play Condemnation (*)
- [1:12] Play I Want You Now (*)
- [6:12] Play In Your Room
- [4:50] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [7:04] Play I Feel You
- [6:10] Play Personal Jesus
- [4:25] Play Somebody (*)
- [6:27] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [4:31] Play A Question Of Time
- Total time: 1:24:25
- unknown taper and equipment (most likely cassette?) -> unknown transfer -> 2xCD-R -> unknown ripping program -> FLAC level 8
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 504.88MB