DM Live is an ever-expanding encyclopedia about Depeche Mode to which anyone can contribute. Since its launch in January 2014, it has evolved into one of the largest sources of Depeche Mode information on the internet, with extensive tour and concert information, ticket stubs, and documented streams and downloads available for all circulating recordings of Depeche Mode's extensive live career. You're welcome to browse, or request an account / login to contribute.
We currently have 3,227 articles on a variety of Depeche Mode-related topics.
Did you know?
- Only recordings of independent origin or recordings which had analog or digital broadcasts are available for streaming and download. No recordings contain official commercially-released tracks.
- All circulating audio recordings are slowly being added, usually in batches of an entire tour.
- All circulating audio recordings from the 1980 Tour up to and including the 2009-2010 Tour Of The Universe tour are currently streamable in your browser and have lossless copies downloadable as ZIP archives.
- All circulating recordings from the 2003 "A Night With Martin L. Gore" tour and the 2015 "Angels & Ghosts" Tour are available.
- There is an extensive section containing interviews the band has participated in, featuring background information, full transcripts and audio streams where available. There are 553 interviews currently available.
- Set lists for most tour dates are provided, though information is lacking for many early tour dates. Other media, such as ticket scans, set list sheet photos, and pro-shot news snippets are also provided, where available. There is a list of dates with unconfirmed set lists. If you are able to confirm the set list of a concert, please help out by contacting us!
- There are 992 recordings available to download, of which 975 are available for on-demand streaming in your browser.