1981-06-27 Crocs, Rayleigh, Essex, England, UK/Source 1
A complete soundboard recording of an early gig. Sound is very good, although to me it looks as if it is lossy or had excessive noise reduction applied to it. There has also been significant equalization to the audio.
Please see and listen to Source 2, which is a more raw transfer without any post-processing, noise-reduction, or equalization. You may prefer the sound of that version. Unfortunately, it is encoded as 320kbps MP3, but this is a high enough bitrate that there should not be any noticeable degradation of quality due to the lossy encoding.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [3:53] Play Television Set
- [3:42] Play Dreaming Of Me
- [4:16] Play Big Muff
- [4:53] Play New Life
- [3:29] Play Boys Say Go!
- [3:15] Play Tora! Tora! Tora!
- [3:52] Play The Price Of Love
- [4:45] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [3:29] Play Photographic
- [3:15] Play Tora! Tora! Tora! (original with skip at beginning fixed)
- Total time: 35:11 (excluding last track)
Mixing desk -> analog master (stereo) -> analog copy -> computer -> CDR -> CDR -> CDR -> wave -> normalization (no equalization) in Soundforge -> DBpowerAMP > FLAC (level 8)