1985-03-26 Cullen Auditorium, Houston, TX, USA/Source 2
A very good audience recording, though treble is a bit shrill. Unfortunately it is incomplete, starting about two minutes in to Somebody. This recording was digitally speed corrected as it played too fast.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [3:09] Play Somebody (*)
- [3:46] Play Ice Machine
- [5:30] Play Lie To Me
- [5:26] Play Blasphemous Rumours
- [4:47] Play Told You So
- [5:12] Play Master And Servant
- [4:27] Play Photographic
- [6:25] Play Everything Counts
- [4:30] Play See You
- [3:43] Play Shout
- [5:46] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- Total time: 52:41
- Sony ECM-939 microphone + Sony WM-D6 cassette recorder -> Maxell UDS-II 90 tape -> JVC KD-VR5 cassette deck (playback azimuth adjusted) -> Soundforge (fades and gap edits) -> FLAC -> in Audacity 3.0.2: recording normalized to -3.0dB and any DC offset removed, slowed down 3.0%, normalized to -0.1dB, track splits -> WAV -> FLAC level 8
- Taper: R.H.
- Transfer: G.E. / Munichhilton
- auCDtectTaskManager log and original info file included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 358.21MB