1997-05-16 Shrine Exposition Hall, Los Angeles, CA, USA/Source 3
Matrix audio of raw soundboard audio + an audience recording. This is also available as the second audio track on the pro-shot video found at Source 2.
The pro-shot video this audio is sourced from can be found at Source 2.
And the video's raw soundboard audio can be found at Source 1.
The audience recording that is used for this matrix recording can be found at Source 4.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [0:32] Play Preshow
- [1:17] Play Uselink
- [5:55] Play Barrel Of A Gun
- [5:24] Play Useless
- [4:14] Play It's No Good
- [5:58] Play Home (*)
- [6:01] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- Total time: 29:21
- NTSC 3/4" beta tape (unconfirmed; inference from snippets from https://vimeo.com/album/2278330) -> MiniDV tape -> Sony HVR-M15AU deck -> FireWire -> Adobe Premiere Pro -> RAW MOV file -> demuxed WAV (16/48) -> matrix with audience recording by bias -> FLAC level 8
- Taper: MTV (SBD) / unknown (audience)
- Transfer (MiniDV tape): RyanJ (ninlive.com)
- Matrix and mastering: bias
- Audio specifications: FLAC 16-bit 48khz
- auCDTectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 48KHz - 144.65MB