1997-05-16 Shrine Exposition Hall, Los Angeles, CA, USA/Source 3
This would sound good, if it wasn't toyed with excessively. Treble is harsh and will give you a headache after a few minutes of listening. Bass is a little overwhelming. The added reverb is unnecessary. There's distortion no doubt due to the crazy EQ applied. If you look at the spectrogram, the midrange was ignored. Great job, REmode101!
Grab this if you're a collector, otherwise get the best sounding and most complete version of this soundboard recording at source 1 instead.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [1:17] Play Uselink
- [5:56] Play Barrel Of A Gun
- [5:29] Play Useless
- [4:17] Play It's No Good
- [5:13] Play Home (*)
- [6:26] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- Total time: 28:38
- 2nd or 3rd generation pre-broadcast (?) E! VHS -> unknown transfer -> fucked up by REmode101 (dropouts boosted, bass adjusted "slightly" [too much], treble probably boosted too much, reverb added) -> FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz
- Original info file included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz - 207MB