containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
2001-07-07 National Car Rental Center, Ft. Lauderdale, FL, USA/Source 2
A very good audience recording. Not much crowd noise around the taper. There are occasional blips of static throughout the recording. Unfortunately, the first half of the concert is missing, and Waiting For The Night is incomplete, missing the first half and 30 seconds toward the end.
Notes from Ryan who performed this transfer:
Comes in half way through WFTNTF (30 second drop out near end of song). Static throughout the night. Confirmed on D8 and Tascam DA-20 MKII transfer. I assume JD arrived late, had issues setting up as was trying to be quick. Not sure. I appreciate JD allowing me to take his whole DAT collection to be transferred. Sadly, some of the tapes have made both my Tascam decks inoperable. So I have only done a handful thus far. Hoping to do more this coming year!
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [2:56] Play Waiting For The Night
- [3:58] Play The Bottom Line (*)
- [5:14] Play Breathe (*)
- [6:44] Play Freelove
- [7:15] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [7:05] Play I Feel You
- [5:23] Play In Your Room
- [4:46] Play It's No Good
- [4:53] Play I Feel Loved
- [8:00] Play Personal Jesus
- Total time: 56:14
- MBHO 603A / KA200 mics -> Aerco MP-2 microphone pre-amp -> Sony TCD-D8 DAT recorder (16/44) -> master DAT -> Tascam DA-20 MKII -> Coax -> Marantz PMD-671 (Digi In) -> WAV -> Audition (apply fades) -> Fission (track) -> xACT -> FLAC
- Taper: JD
- Transfer: RyanJ
- auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 326.08MB