1984-03-05 Teatro Tenda, Bologna, Italy/Source 1
A very good audience recording. It's a little treble-heavy. The recording is fairly muffled until two minutes into Two Minute Warning where the taper probably adjusted his microphones.
Do note that the master tape of this audience recording sounds significantly better than this unknown generation tape. Listen to Just Can't Get Enough in its entirety, encoded as 320kbps MP3 from the master tape: Play
Nothing other than this track currently circulates from the master tape. Hopefully one day it will be shared.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [5:18] Play Everything Counts
- [3:48] Play Now, This Is Fun
- [4:36] Play Two Minute Warning
- [4:13] Play Shame
- [4:02] Play See You
- [3:17] Play Get The Balance Right
- [4:30] Play Love In Itself
- [4:02] Play Big Muff
- [5:03] Play The Landscape Is Changing
- [4:31] Play And Then...
- [4:22] Play Photographic
- [4:47] Play Told You So
- [4:06] Play New Life
- [5:15] Play More Than A Party
- [3:11] Play The Meaning Of Love
- [4:24] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- Total time: 1:09:24
- unknown taper and equipment -> unknown generation -> Fuji JP-II cassette -> Sony TC-WE805S cassette deck (azimuth adjusted) -> RCA to 3.5mm cable -> Tascam DR-2d (line-in at 85 percent, 24/48) -> in Adobe Audition CC: automatic phase correction (most accurate settings), normalized to -1.0dB and any DC bias removed -> WAV (24/48) -> FLAC (16/44) using foobar2000 v1.3 and its Resampler (SoX) plugin at best quality & FLAC 1.3.0 64-bit; tracked using cuesheet
- Cassette tape photos and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Transfer: ligushka
- Thanks to stefler for shipping me this cassette tape.
- Download via torrent - FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz - 451MB