containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
1994-05-12 Cal Expo Amphitheatre, Sacramento, CA, USA/Source 1
A good audience recording. There are a lot of talkers / singers / screamers around the taper. "I Want You Now" is missing the first three-quarters of the song, probably due to tape flip.
The recording is hissy, yet fairly clear. I think somebody has applied some noise reduction and equalization to this recording, which was probably originally a low-generation or master cassette source.
If you know any further details about this recording, or who the taper was, please contact me - this recording could use a good transfer without the destructive noise reduction applied to it.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [6:51] Play Rush
- [4:38] Play Halo
- [5:24] Play Behind The Wheel
- [4:51] Play Everything Counts
- [6:08] Play World In My Eyes
- [6:40] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:08] Play Stripped
- [3:54] Play Condemnation (*)
- [1:12] Play I Want You Now (*)
- [6:12] Play In Your Room
- [4:50] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [7:04] Play I Feel You
- [6:10] Play Personal Jesus
- [4:25] Play Somebody (*)
- [6:27] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [4:31] Play A Question Of Time
- Total time: 1:24:25
- unknown taper and equipment (most likely cassette?) -> unknown transfer -> 2xCD-R -> unknown ripping program -> FLAC level 8
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 504.88MB