2023-04-02 AT&T Center, San Antonio, TX, USA/Source 1
An excellent sounding recording. This is an audience recording matrixed with multiple in-ear monitor feeds.
This matrix recording is used in RyanJ's audience-shot 4k video here:
Here are the uploader's notes:
Made our way down from a conference in Dallas for this one. Too close to not see another show! Recorded from a suite and it was a very nice experience with no hassle! May be some slight reverb from the audience tape I made coming from the back of the venue but still in line with the stacks and think it sounds pretty good with the Schoeps. Pretty much the same setlist as the other night in Vegas. John The Revelator was the highlight of the night for me. Some chatter during Sister Of Night but besides that, a flawless matrix. Really happy how these are turning out.
If you have unreleased Nine Inch Nails recordings, please visit me (Ryan) at NINLive.com.
If you have unreleased Rage Against the Machine recordings, please visit TJ at RATM.Live.
If you have unreleased Linkin Park recordings, please visit Mark at LPLive.net.
If you have unreleased Depeche Mode recordings, please visit Matt @ dmlive.wiki.
Many thanks to Ryan and Anonymous for taping and sharing.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [2:33] Play Intro
- [5:08] Play My Cosmos Is Mine
- [3:27] Play Wagging Tongue
- [6:44] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:08] Play It's No Good
- [5:49] Play Sister Of Night
- [5:09] Play In Your Room
- [6:28] Play Everything Counts
- [5:11] Play Precious
- [4:57] Play Speak To Me
- [4:24] Play A Question Of Lust (*)
- [4:22] Play Soul With Me (*)
- [4:15] Play Ghosts Again
- [4:58] Play I Feel You
- [4:28] Play A Pain That I'm Used To
- [5:12] Play World In My Eyes
- [4:08] Play Wrong
- [5:16] Play Stripped
- [3:52] Play John The Revelator
- [7:24] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [3:27] Play Encore Break
- [5:51] Play Waiting For The Night
- [5:04] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [6:30] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [7:31] Play Personal Jesus
- Total time: 2:07:16
- WAV -> Adobe Multitrack (normalize to -0.1db, convert to 16/44) -> Fission (track splits) -> xACT -> FLAC -> re-encode with newer FLAC 1.4.2, level 8 compression
- Equipment (audience recording): Schoeps MK4s microphones -> BabyNbox -> Marantz PMD-620 (Oade Concert Mod)
- Taper: RyanJ (audience) / Anonymous (multiple in-ear monitor feeds)
- Generation: master
- Original info file, concert poster, and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 701.48MB