1990-07-31 San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, CA, USA/Source 1
A good audience recording. "Kaleid" is incomplete, and "Master And Servant", "Never Let Me Down Again", "Little 15", "Stripped", "Black Celebration", and "A Question Of Time" are missing entirely. For whatever reason, a slightly edited "Everything Counts" is tacked on the end of this recording. I believe this recording is sourced from some variant of the "Everything Counts San Diego 1990" bootleg as a result (Discogs info).
Two tracks from this date appear on the "Darkest Feelings" silver CD bootleg as bonus tracks. I think they are from a lower generation source, as there's next much less audible hiss and the tracks are much clearer overall, plus "Little 15" is included while it isn't on the bootleg the primary recording is sourced from.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [1:45] Play Kaleid
- [5:19] Play World In My Eyes
- [4:43] Play Halo
- [5:12] Play Shake The Disease
- [6:10] Play Everything Counts
- [5:44] Play Waiting For The Night
- [3:31] Play Blue Dress (*)
- [6:07] Play Clean
- [4:59] Play Policy Of Truth
- [7:51] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [4:38] Play Strangelove
- [6:05] Play Personal Jesus
- [5:25] Play Behind The Wheel
- [4:45] Play Route 66
- [6:13] Play Everything Counts
- Bonus from "Darkest Feelings" silver CD bootleg:
- Total time (including bonus tracks): 1:25:46
- some variant of the "Everything Counts San Diego 1990" bootleg (Discogs info), probably one of the CD variants -> unknown ripping program -> FLAC level 8
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 503MB