1990-09-29 Westfalenhalle, Dortmund, Germany/Source 2
A good audience recording. Slight distortion from time to time and some talkers / singers around the taper. This was thought to be a master tape, but because of duplicated audio between tape sides, this is assumed to be a first-generation copy of the master.
This is a different recording than the current Source 1 on the wiki.
Many thanks to RP for generously lending me this cassette to transfer.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [0:54] Play Kaleid
- [5:17] Play World In My Eyes
- [4:41] Play Halo
- [5:17] Play Shake The Disease
- [6:06] Play Everything Counts
- [4:00] Play Master And Servant
- [6:58] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:54] Play Waiting For The Night
- [3:06] Play I Want You Now (*)
- [3:01] Play World Full Of Nothing (*)
- [6:20] Play Clean
- [6:30] Play Stripped
- [5:06] Play Policy Of Truth
- [7:44] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [5:02] Play Strangelove
- [7:00] Play Personal Jesus
- [4:46] Play Black Celebration
- [4:34] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:27] Play Behind The Wheel
- [5:39] Play Route 66
- Total time: 1:43:22
- Aiwa tape recorder + unknown mics -> unknown cassette master -> first generation TDK AR100 cassette copy -> Nakamichi MR-1 professional discrete head cassette deck (playback azimuth optimized) -> Mogami 2534 XLR to TRS cables -> Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen USB audio interface -> WAV (32/88.2) -> recorded in Audacity 3.1.3 using WASAPI input; stereo channels phase aligned, normalized to -0.1dB and any DC offset removed, track splits -> WAV (32/88.2) tracks -> downsampled to FLAC level 8 (16/44) using foobar2000 v1.6.11, FLAC 1.3.4 64-bit, and foobar2000's Resampler (RetroArch) component at "Highest" quality, dithering enabled
- Generation: first
- Taper: MC
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki on June 25, 2022
- Cassette tape photo and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 677.26MB