containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
1990-10-21 Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France/Source 1
A good audience recording. Kaleid is incomplete, but otherwise this is a complete recording. There was a loud ringing noise starting from Never Let Me Down Again which I removed with several notch filters (since the ringing increased slightly in frequency over time). This source is significantly clearer sounding than the previous lossless version, but there is also fairly loud hiss. There is also a somewhat high-pitched "whirring" noise in the background which is sometimes audible, generally during quieter portions of songs.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [2:46] Play Kaleid
- [5:18] Play World In My Eyes
- [4:42] Play Halo
- [5:19] Play Shake The Disease
- [6:09] Play Everything Counts
- [4:06] Play Master And Servant
- [7:01] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:56] Play Waiting For The Night
- [3:19] Play I Want You Now (*)
- [3:08] Play World Full Of Nothing (*)
- [6:28] Play Clean
- [6:37] Play Stripped
- [5:12] Play Policy Of Truth
- [8:02] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [5:01] Play Strangelove
- [7:08] Play Personal Jesus
- [4:54] Play Black Celebration
- [5:44] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:58] Play Behind The Wheel
- [6:57] Play Route 66
- Total time: 1:49:44
- Incomplete audience recording
- Lineage: unknown equipment -> unknown generation -> 2x Memorex dBSI 60 cassettes -> Sony TC-WE805S tape deck (no Dolby setting) -> RCA to 3.5mm cable -> TASCAM DR-2D (line in @ 80 percent, 24/48) -> 16GB SD card -> USB -> normalized to -1.0dB and any DC offset removed, various notch filters to remove ringing noise (different Q values per channel, right channel had significantly louder ringing), slowed down 4.0% using Audacity 2.0.4 -> WAV (24/48) -> FLAC level 8 (16/44) using foobar2000 v1.2.9, FLAC 1.3.0 64-bit, and Resampler (SoX), best quality
- Generation: unknown
- Taper: Laurent A.
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki
- Cassette tape photos and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz - 704MB