containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
1990-10-22 Palais Omnisports de Paris-Bercy, Paris, France/Source 1
A very good audience recording. Stripped is missing the beginning note, probably due to tape flip.
This copy of the recording is missing Black Celebration, however the song is present on higher-generation copies. It has been patched in using a lossless copy of a higher-generation, worse sounding source. If the patch is objectionable to you, you may delete the file entirely from your fileset and no other music will be lost.
This transfer has been performed without Dolby noise reduction, and is speed and phase corrected. Thanks to finkployd49 for taking the time and effort to perform a flat transfer of these tapes and for sharing the result with me to adjust and share.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [3:38] Play Kaleid
- [5:15] Play World In My Eyes
- [4:40] Play Halo
- [5:16] Play Shake The Disease
- [6:05] Play Everything Counts
- [3:59] Play Master And Servant
- [6:58] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:53] Play Waiting For The Night
- [4:06] Play Here Is The House (*)
- [3:30] Play Sweetest Perfection (*)
- [6:07] Play Clean
- [6:25] Play Stripped
- [5:06] Play Policy Of Truth
- [7:42] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [5:05] Play Strangelove
- [6:50] Play Personal Jesus
- [4:47] Play Black Celebration
- [5:24] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:53] Play Behind The Wheel
- [5:41] Play Route 66
- Total time: 1:48:20
- unknown equipment -> unknown copy lineage -> 2x second generation Fuji type II C60 cassettes -> playback on Nakamichi CR-1E cassette deck (azimuth adjusted), no Dolby decoding -> Zoom H2 digital recorder (24/48) -> WAV -> in Audacity 3.1.3: stereo channels phase aligned, slowed down 1.0%, normalized to -0.1dB any any DC offset removed, "Black Celebration" added from higher-generation copy (stereo channels phase aligned & swapped stereo channels, then cross-faded into recording) -> WAV (24/48) -> downsampled to FLAC level 8 (16/44) using foobar2000 v1.6.10, FLAC 1.3.4 64-bit, and foobar2000's Resampler (SoX) component v0.8.3 (best quality), dithering enabled
- Taper: Laurent A.
- Transfer: finkployd49 in January 2022
- auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 754.33MB