containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
1990-11-01 Deutschlandhalle, Berlin, Germany/Source 1
A very good audience recording. The first few seconds of Kaleid were missing from this tape, so I completed the track using a prior source of this recording; the unpatched version of the track is available in the subfolder "unpatched Kaleid". The last four tracks are somewhat more muffled than the rest of the concert.
This is the same source as what was previously available, but this version is superior as it does not have speed issues, has better clarity, and has a known lineage from the master cassette.
Many thanks to RP for lending me this cassette to transfer and share.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [3:33] Play Kaleid
- [5:13] Play World In My Eyes
- [4:37] Play Halo
- [5:13] Play Shake The Disease
- [6:02] Play Everything Counts
- [3:58] Play Master And Servant
- [6:55] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:51] Play Waiting For The Night
- [4:01] Play Here Is The House (*)
- [3:31] Play Sweetest Perfection (*)
- [5:59] Play Clean
- [6:27] Play Stripped
- [5:04] Play Policy Of Truth
- [7:42] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [4:59] Play Strangelove
- [6:24] Play Personal Jesus
- [4:39] Play Black Celebration
- [5:15] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:27] Play Behind The Wheel
- [5:08] Play Route 66
- Total time: 1:46:06
- Aiwa tape recorder + unknown mics -> unknown cassette master -> first-generation TDK MA110 cassette copy -> Nakamichi MR-1 professional discrete head cassette deck (playback azimuth optimized) -> Mogami 2534 XLR to TRS cables -> Focusrite Scarlett 2i2 3rd gen USB audio interface -> WAV (32/88.2) -> recorded in Audacity 3.1.3 using WASAPI input; stereo channels phase aligned, spectral edit multi-tool to eliminate ringing noises, soft limited mic bump, slight EQ, normalized to -0.1dB and any DC offset removed, track splits -> WAV (32/88.2) tracks -> downsampled to FLAC level 8 (16/44) using foobar2000 v1.6.11, FLAC 1.3.4 64-bit, and foobar2000's Resampler (RetroArch) component at "Highest" quality, dithering enabled
- Generation: first
- Taper: MC
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki on June 5, 2022
- Cassette tape photo, tape inlay scan, and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 726.95MB