1993-05-21 Hallenstadion, Zurich, Switzerland/Source 2
A good audience recording. Bass is somewhat overpowering for most songs. Never Let Me Down Again through the beginning of Enjoy The Silence have microphone overloading, resulting in digital clipping present on the DAT itself. Most of Enjoy The Silence through the end of the recording does not suffer from the overpowering bass and sounds better than the rest of the tape; if the entire recording sounded like these songs, this would be a fanstastic recording overall.
Compared to Source 1, this recording does not have as shrill treble, but conversely suffers from overpowering bass for most songs.
Many thanks to RP for lending me his master DATs to transfer and share.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [7:31] Play Higher Love
- [5:02] Play Policy Of Truth
- [6:13] Play World In My Eyes
- [6:53] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:51] Play Behind The Wheel
- [4:40] Play Halo
- [5:27] Play Stripped
- [3:59] Play Condemnation
- [5:03] Play Judas (*)
- [2:41] Play Death's Door (*)
- [2:58] Play Get Right With Me
- [7:12] Play I Feel You
- [5:00] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [4:36] Play Rush
- [9:55] Play In Your Room
- [5:49] Play Personal Jesus
- [9:52] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [5:20] Play Fly On The Windscreen
- [5:48] Play Everything Counts
- Total time: 1:49:50
- Sony TCD-D3 DAT recorder + Soundman OKM II microphones -> Sony DT-120 DAT tape (16/48) -> Seagate CTD-8000 SCSI tape drive -> WaveDAT software -> WAV 16/48 -> in Audacity 3.1.3: stereo channels phase aligned, normalization, track splits -> FLAC level 8
- Generation: master
- Taper: RP
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki on August 21, 2022
- DAT photo and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 48KHz - 608.05MB