1993-06-16 Waldbuhne, Berlin, Germany/Source 3
A very good audience recording. There is a very lively crowd around the taper, with lots of clapping going on. The first few seconds of Higher Love have some diginoise artifacts, but the rest of the recording seems to be unaffected, thankfully. The microphones are sometimes overloaded by nearby claps, causing digital clipping on the DAT itself. Unfortunately, the tape ends about halfway through Fly On The Windscreen, and "Everything Counts" was not recorded.
The piano does not work during Condemnation. Martin starts singing too late during Judas. Dave sings the wrong line during the first verse of Never Let Me Down Again, singing "promises me I'm safe as houses ... as long I remember, the words"; the audience corrects him, and Dave shouts "that's the one! alright!".
Many thanks to RP for lending me his master DATs to transfer and share.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [7:38] Play Higher Love
- [5:03] Play Policy Of Truth
- [6:13] Play World In My Eyes
- [6:47] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:54] Play Behind The Wheel
- [4:40] Play Halo
- [5:27] Play Stripped
- [3:59] Play Condemnation
- [5:06] Play Judas (*)
- [2:54] Play Death's Door (*)
- [4:30] Play Mercy In You
- [7:12] Play I Feel You
- [4:59] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [4:36] Play Rush
- [9:58] Play In Your Room
- [5:50] Play Personal Jesus
- [8:39] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [2:30] Play Fly On The Windscreen
- Total time: 1:41:55
- Sony TCD-D3 DAT recorder + Soundman OKM II microphones -> Denon R-120DT DAT tape (16/48) -> Seagate CTD-8000 SCSI tape drive -> WaveDAT software -> WAV 16/48 -> in Audacity 3.1.3: stereo channels phase aligned, normalization, track splits -> FLAC level 8
- Generation: master
- Taper: RP
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki on August 21, 2022
- DAT photo and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 48KHz - 609.27MB