1998-11-13 Miami Arena, Miami, FL, USA/Source 3
A good audience recording sourced from camcorder audio. There aren't too many loud people around the taper. There is a slight amount of distortion and some light background clicks that can be heard throughout the video, but it is not too distracting. I had to paste the left channel over the right for the ending of Walking In My Shoes through a couple minutes in to Only When I Lose Myself because the right channel was damaged and had many dropouts. Otherwise, I left the audio as-is.
Painkiller is missing the first few seconds and "Just Can't Get Enough" is missing entirely, and there are a few small cuts when the camera is moved around significantly, but otherwise this seems to be a complete recording.
Many thanks to Kevin Fitzgibbons for taping the concert and lending me his Video8 master to transfer on a high-end setup.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [3:30] Play Painkiller
- [4:23] Play A Question Of Time
- [5:38] Play World In My Eyes
- [5:02] Play Policy Of Truth
- [4:43] Play It's No Good
- [6:36] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [6:20] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:24] Play Only When I Lose Myself
- [4:22] Play A Question Of Lust (*)
- [5:39] Play Home (*)
- [4:27] Play Condemnation
- [5:26] Play In Your Room
- [5:26] Play Useless
- [6:52] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [5:54] Play Personal Jesus
- [8:20] Play Barrel Of A Gun
- [4:40] Play Somebody (*)
- [5:32] Play Stripped
- [6:53] Play I Feel You
- Total time: 1:45:07
- probably a Sony CCD-TR7 camcorder using built-in mics -> master TDK E-HG 120 8mm tape -> Sony CCD-TRV99 Hi8 camcorder, built-in line time base corrector and digital noise reduction enabled -> S-Video -> DataVideo TBC-1000 frame time base corrector -> S-Video -> ATI Radeon 9600XT All-In-Wonder capture card -> VirtualDub (640x480 HuffYUV lossless capture, 16-bit 48khz LPCM audio capture via stereo RCA cable connected directly to computer's Creative SoundBlaster X-Fi sound card line in) -> AVI container -> repaired dropped right channel audio using left channel where necessary, mic bumps hard-limited, loud pops and clicks auto-healed in Adobe Audition CC 2015 -> split into tracks using the same chapter file used for video -> FLAC 16-bit 48kHz using FLAC 1.3.1 64-bit (level 8 compression) and foobar2000 v1.3.10
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki
- Generation: master
- Taper: Kevin Fitzgibbons
- Photos of 8mm cassette included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 48KHz - 750.66MB