2003-06-12 Hultsfred Festival, Hultsfred, Sweden/Source 1
A flawless FM broadcast capture. The tracks "Hidden Houses", "Hold On", "Stay", and "Goodbye" were not broadcast. The announcer speaks over the beginning of Dirty Sticky Floors and the end of Enjoy The Silence / Just Can't Get Enough. He also speaks between songs sometimes, but luckily does not harm any music.
Note that the majority of errors in the dat2wav log file are from the DAT deck being paused / stopped between the recordings and where there is only silence. The only actual errors found during this recording were at 2:07 in a couple frames, and they seem to have been corrected. Errors after the 1 hour mark are for the Radiohead recording on the same DAT (which was previously made available on DIME at some point - no longer on the tracker) and do not apply to this recording.
Also note that you will need to perform sample rate conversion if you wish to burn this recording onto a CD-R, since the files have a 48khz sample rate.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [2:22] Play Intro
- [4:11] Play Dirty Sticky Floors
- [4:12] Play A Question Of Time
- [4:45] Play Bitter Apple
- [5:43] Play A Little Piece
- [5:11] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:53] Play I Need You
- [3:49] Play Bottle Living
- [5:19] Play Personal Jesus
- [4:25] Play I Feel You
- [5:29] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:09] Play Enjoy The Silence / Just Can't Get Enough
- [0:25] Play Outro
- Total time: 56:53
- Lineage: Sweden P3 Cable FM broadcast on 2003-11-10 -> Super Bit Mapping -> Sony PCM-R300 (16/48) -> Fujifilm DG-60M DAT -> Seagate CTD-8000 DAT / DDS drive -> dat2wav 1.3 beta (error correction enabled) -> WAV (16/48) -> in Adobe Audition CC 2014: automatic phase correction (most accurate settings), normalized to -0.1dB and any DC bias removed -> WAV (16/48) -> tracked using Audacity 2.0.5 -> WAV (16/48) tracks -> FLAC 16-bit 48khz using FLAC 1.3.0 64-bit (level 8 compression) and foobar2000 v1.3.3
- Generation: master
- Taper: unknown
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki
- dat2wav log and DAT case photo (w/ lineage written) included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 48khz - 428MB