2010-03-19 Meistersaal, Hansa Tonstudios, Berlin, Germany/Source 1
An excellent audience recording. Very clear and direct with little crowd noise.
Daniel Miller and Gareth Jones, performing under the "Sunroof" moniker, played this DJ set prior to Recoil's performance, which is a live "reconstruction" of Depeche Mode's third studio album from 1983, "Construction Time Again". Following the DJ set, a 15-minute question & answer session with Daniel Miller, Gareth Jones, Alan Wilder, with Anne Haffmans (the chief of Mute Germany) serving as an interpreter between Wilder and the audience.
The taper notes:
I recorded it right in front of the left speaker (my ears were ringing afterwards) ... This was a great, little event. I got myself an autograph from Daniel Miller afterwards. He signed a "The Normal" poster for me.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [1:54] Play Introduction
- [4:24] Play Love In Itself
- [1:40] Play More Than A Party
- [6:20] Play Pipeline
- [5:33] Play Everything Counts
- [6:27] Play Two Minute Warning
- [4:10] Play Shame
- [4:12] Play The Landscape Is Changing
- [4:00] Play Told You So
- [3:48] Play And Then...
- [1:37] Play That's All
- [14:55] Play Q & A (with Daniel Miller, Gareth Jones, Alan Wilder, and Anne Haffmanns)
- Total time: 59:07
- Sony ECM-TS125 microphone + Sony MZ-RH1 MD Recorder -> digital transfer to WAV -> edits in Goldwave -> FLAC level 8
- Taper: Ronny
- Taping location: in front of the left speaker
- auCDtectTaskManager log and original info file included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 303.11MB