2023-04-05 United Center, Chicago, IL, USA/Source 1
A very good sounding recording. This is an audience recording matrixed with multiple in-ear monitor feeds.
This matrix recording is used in RyanJ's audience-shot 4k video here:
Here are the uploader's notes:
Third show of the tour and it was the best thus far. Same setlist as the prior, minus the swap out for Condemnation. It was a real treat! Great to hear both Martin and Dave singing on that one. Band seemed to be more energetic at this show and probably just getting more comfortable being back on stage after 5 years. I was concerned as my seat was right on the aisle, but no issues all night. People dancing in the aisle on the floor. It was pretty cool. Tapes turned out great.
If you have unreleased Nine Inch Nails recordings, please visit me (Ryan) at NINLive.com.
If you have unreleased Rage Against the Machine recordings, please visit TJ at RATM.Live.
If you have unreleased Linkin Park recordings, please visit Mark at LPLive.net.
If you have unreleased Depeche Mode recordings, please visit Matt @ dmlive.wiki.
Many thanks to Ryan and Anonymous for taping and sharing.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [2:23] Play Intro
- [5:13] Play My Cosmos Is Mine
- [3:34] Play Wagging Tongue
- [6:37] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:09] Play It's No Good
- [5:48] Play Sister Of Night
- [5:06] Play In Your Room
- [6:45] Play Everything Counts
- [5:10] Play Precious
- [4:57] Play Speak To Me
- [4:28] Play A Question Of Lust (*)
- [4:26] Play Soul With Me (*)
- [4:14] Play Ghosts Again
- [4:58] Play I Feel You
- [4:28] Play A Pain That I'm Used To
- [5:15] Play World In My Eyes
- [4:08] Play Wrong
- [5:15] Play Stripped
- [3:56] Play John The Revelator
- [7:25] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [3:18] Play Encore Break
- [3:52] Play Condemnation
- [5:06] Play Just Can't Get Enough
- [6:35] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [7:23] Play Personal Jesus
- Total time: 2:05:30
- WAV -> Adobe Multitrack (normalize to -0.1db, de-click/de-clap, convert to 16/44) -> Fission (track splits) -> xACT -> FLAC -> re-encode with newer FLAC 1.4.2, level 8 compression
- Equipment (audience recording): Schoeps MK4s microphones + Actives -> BabyNbox -> Marantz PMD-620 (Oade Concert Mod)
- Taper: RyanJ (audience) / Anonymous (multiple in-ear monitor feeds)
- Generation: master
- Original info file, concert poster, and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 682.46MB