1994-04-10 Complejo Estadio Nacional, Santiago, Chile/Source 2
An okay audience recording. It's somewhat muffled, though clarity improves slightly as the recording goes on, and there is someone near the taper who sings loudly for most of the concert.
"Rush" and "I Feel You" are missing the first few seconds. "Everything Counts" has a small gap around the middle of the song. "World In My Eyes" and "Walking In My Shoes" are missing about three-quarters of their songs, respectively. "Somebody" is missing a segment near the beginning of the song. "Policy Of Truth" is missing a segment near the end. "A Question Of Time" is missing a small segment about halfway through the song. The announcer intro from this concert is also missing - there was a minute of silence in the memory of Andres Bobe. About six and a half minutes of pre-show music is included, however. There are other occasional dropouts and strange brief, loud screeching at times.
You can find a much better quality, professional boom-microphone audience recording broadcast over a local FM radio station at Source 1.
Thanks to darkdevoted for lending me the cassette to transfer. Originally shared on DIME March 10, 2013.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [6:34] Play Preshow
- [6:48] Play Rush
- [4:47] Play Halo
- [5:19] Play Behind The Wheel
- [4:41] Play Everything Counts
- [1:44] Play World In My Eyes
- [1:56] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:14] Play Stripped
- [3:59] Play Condemnation (*)
- [4:39] Play A Question Of Lust (*)
- [4:46] Play I Want You Now (*)
- [6:40] Play In Your Room
- [4:59] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:57] Play I Feel You
- [8:41] Play Personal Jesus
- [3:56] Play Somebody (*)
- [7:13] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [3:31] Play Policy Of Truth
- [4:46] Play A Question Of Time
- Total time: 1:36:10
- unknown taper and equipment -> ... -> cassette (TDK SA-II 100) -> Yamaha K-340 tape deck (no noise reduction setting) -> RCA -> ASUS Xonar DX -> Adobe Audition CS6 (32-bit / 192 khz) -> channels independently normalized to -3.0dB, DC bias removed, automatic phase correction (auto align channels, auto center panning, all settings set to most accurate possible), hiss reduction (8dB) -> WAV (32/192) -> tracks split via cuesheet to FLAC level 8 (24/48 using foobar2000 v1.2.3 and SoX Resampler plugin)
- Generation: 4th gen
- Transfer: DMLiveWiki
- Cassette tape photos and auCDtectTaskManager log included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 492.53MB