2017-03-17 Funkhaus Nalepastrasse, Berlin, Germany/Source 2
Superb quality audio. There was also a 360 degree YouTube stream and a regular non-360 stream, both available in 1080p, but the streams were not stable and I was not able to capture them. Reportedly though, the video and audio quality were poor; this Twitter webstream has very high bitrate video and well-encoded audio, so despite being 720p I feel that this is likely the superior version.
The video of this concert is available at Source 1.
Some notable points from this concert are listed on the main page for this concert.
The streams below have not been re-encoded; these are the same 128kbps M4A files you can download in the archive.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [3:09] Play Preshow
- [6:40] Play Going Backwards
- [4:49] Play So Much Love
- [5:02] Play Corrupt
- [4:34] Play A Pain That I'm Used To
- [5:33] Play World In My Eyes
- [5:23] Play Cover Me
- [4:06] Play Little Soul (*)
- [5:03] Play Where's The Revolution
- [5:51] Play Barrel Of A Gun
- [6:39] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [6:58] Play Personal Jesus
- Total time: 1:03:47
- Twitter live stream -> downloaded .ts segments (batch script) -> TSSplitter (join) -> FFmpeg (edit - correct 200ms audio delay) -> .ts -> split into tracks with mkvtoolnix -> .mka files -> demuxed AAC files from .MKA containers -> placed into M4A containers using Yamb! -> tagged using foobar2000
- Taper: indykid on DIME
- Audio specifications: AAC 128kbps 48 KHz stereo
- Download ZIP - 128kbps M4A - 57.9MB