2009-10-13 Explanada del Estadio Monumental, Lima, Peru/Source 1
A very good audience recording. Bass is quite powerful, but not distorted.
Note that the taper also released this recording as a 24-bit / 96khz recording, but it has next to no dynamics compared to this apparently unaltered 256kbps MP3 version. As such, I prefer this version of this recording despite its lossiness, and I consider it as "Source 1" for this concert despite a lossless source existing. You may download the lossless variant of this recording in both 24/96 and 16/44 formats at Source 2.
The streams below have not been re-encoded; these are the same 256kbps MP3 files you can download in the archive.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [6:55] Play In Chains
- [3:41] Play Wrong
- [3:56] Play Hole To Feed
- [6:31] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:04] Play It's No Good
- [4:34] Play A Question Of Time
- [4:42] Play Precious
- [5:33] Play Fly On The Windscreen
- [4:58] Play Jezebel (*)
- [5:26] Play Home (*)
- [4:24] Play Miles Away / The Truth Is
- [5:10] Play Policy Of Truth
- [5:25] Play In Your Room
- [5:52] Play I Feel You
- [7:15] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [6:37] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [4:47] Play Somebody (*)
- [5:33] Play Stripped
- [4:51] Play Behind The Wheel
- [6:47] Play Personal Jesus
- [6:16] Play Waiting For The Night
- Total time: 1:54:15
- Sound Professionals SP-CMC-8 microphones (low-sens mod) + windscreens AT-8109 + SP-SPSB-10 battery box) -> Edirol R-09HR (24/96, AGC: off, low cut: off, mic gain: off) -> MP3 256kbps
- Taper: RolandX1
- Taping location second zone in the arena
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 209MB