2009-10-13 Explanada del Estadio Monumental, Lima, Peru/Source 2
A very good audience recording, although the dynamics seem to be nonexistent and so the recording is quite "in your face", with somewhat shrill treble and overpowering bass.
This recording has both a 16-bit, 44.1khz version, and a 24-bit, 96khz version available to download below.
Note that there is also an MP3 256kbps variant of this recording which has its dynamics preserved, and that is the version I personally prefer despite its lossiness as it is more pleasant to my ears, so much so that I consider that Source 1.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [7:57] Play In Chains
- [3:45] Play Wrong
- [3:57] Play Hole To Feed
- [6:29] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [5:05] Play It's No Good
- [4:34] Play A Question Of Time
- [4:41] Play Precious
- [5:31] Play Fly On The Windscreen
- [4:30] Play Jezebel (*)
- [5:28] Play Home (*)
- [4:24] Play Miles Away / The Truth Is
- [5:10] Play Policy Of Truth
- [5:25] Play In Your Room
- [5:51] Play I Feel You
- [7:11] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [9:00] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:10] Play Somebody (*)
- [5:12] Play Stripped
- [8:43] Play Behind The Wheel
- [6:55] Play Personal Jesus
- [6:29] Play Waiting For The Night
- Total time: 2:01:27
- Sound Professionals SP-CMC-8 microphones (low-sens mod) + windscreens AT-8109 + SP-SPSB-10 battery box) -> Edirol R-09HR (24/96, AGC: off, low cut: off, mic gain: off) -> WaveEditor -> xAct -> FLAC level 8
- Taper: RolandX1
- Taping location second zone in the arena