containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
2017-09-09 Madison Square Garden, New York, NY, USA/Source 1
An excellent recording. This is a matrix of the Assistive Listening Device feed (which is basically a soundboard feed intended for use by hearing-impaired individuals to better experience the concert) and an excellent audience recording. There are infrequent bursts of static, but they are not too detracting.
Revision A notes: fan zzed101 discovered that one channel was inverted on this recording, causing undesirable phase cancellation and resulting in a strange sounding "tunnel" sort of effect. This has been corrected. The recording is also re-tracked slightly to correct the start time of Going Backwards and Barrel Of A Gun.
Thanks to RyanJ for taping and sharing, and to JD for lending Ryan the CCM4 microphones.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [4:32] Play Preshow / Intro
- [6:21] Play Going Backwards
- [4:47] Play So Much Love
- [6:01] Play Barrel Of A Gun
- [4:28] Play A Pain That I'm Used To
- [5:08] Play Corrupt
- [6:48] Play In Your Room
- [6:00] Play World In My Eyes
- [5:29] Play Cover Me
- [4:27] Play A Question Of Lust (*)
- [6:52] Play Home (*)
- [3:32] Play Poison Heart
- [5:16] Play Where's The Revolution
- [4:11] Play Wrong
- [7:28] Play Everything Counts
- [5:08] Play Stripped
- [7:47] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [9:29] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [5:41] Play Somebody (*)
- [7:00] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [6:56] Play Heroes
- [6:32] Play I Feel You
- [6:22] Play Personal Jesus
- Total time: 2:16:15
- WAV -> Adobe Audition (normalize to -0.1dB, slight lift in highs, convert to 16/44, matrix, track) -> WAV -> xACT -> FLAC -> convert to single WAV -> in Audacity 3.2.5: inverted right channel to correct phase cancellation, normalized to -0.1dB and any DC offset removed -> WAV -> FLAC level 8
- Equipment #1: Schoeps CCM4s + Actives + Naiant Tinybox + Sony PCM-M10
- Equipment #2: Assistive Listening Device (ALD) receiver -> Edirol R-05
- Taper: RyanJ
- Taping location: Floor, Section B, Row 7, Seat 3
- auCDtectTaskManager log and original info file included
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 801.49MB