containing live recordings, interviews, or demos? Please see Contributing, or e-mail us.
To discuss Depeche Mode with other fans, please consider joining the official Depeche Mode Discord server or independent fan server Discord for the Masses.
To coordinate site work, we recommend the Depeche Mode Live Editor Discord group.
2017-06-12 HDI Arena, Hannover, Germany/Source 1
A very good audience recording. Both 16-bit, 44.1KHz and higher resolution 24-bit, 96KHz versions are available to download below.
This concert is notable for the first acoustic performance of 'Strangelove' ever. 'Heroes' was also dropped from the set list from this concert; the first version of the set list sheet included it, but it was crossed out and the second version of the set list sheet dropped it altogether; see the main page for this date for photos of those sheets. After the final song, some fans shouted "Heroes!" to Dave, but Dave looked at them and pointed at his throat, suggesting that his voice wasn't fit enough to perform it that night.
You can listen to this entire recording below.
- [4:15] Play Intro
- [6:09] Play Going Backwards
- [4:41] Play So Much Love
- [5:51] Play Barrel Of A Gun
- [4:28] Play A Pain That I'm Used To
- [4:59] Play Corrupt
- [6:45] Play In Your Room
- [5:41] Play World In My Eyes
- [5:31] Play Cover Me
- [4:58] Play Shake The Disease (*)
- [7:47] Play Home (*)
- [3:33] Play Poison Heart
- [5:07] Play Where's The Revolution
- [4:10] Play Wrong
- [7:04] Play Everything Counts
- [5:10] Play Stripped
- [7:39] Play Enjoy The Silence
- [9:15] Play Never Let Me Down Again
- [0:59] Play Strangelove (restart) (*)
- [3:44] Play Strangelove (*)
- [7:33] Play Walking In My Shoes
- [6:22] Play I Feel You
- [7:33] Play Personal Jesus
- Total time: 2:09:14
- Church Audio CA-14 cardioid microphones -> Church Audio Ugly 2 battery box -> Roland R-05 (24/96) -> editing in Goldwave 6.27 (normalization, tracking) -> FLAC level 8
- The 16-bit version has the following at the end of the lineage: downsampled to FLAC 16-bit 44.1khz using FLAC 1.3.2 64-bit (level 8 compression) and foobar2000 v1.3.15 with its Resampler (SoX) component v0.8.3 (best quality), dithering enabled
- Taper: Ronny
- Download ZIP - FLAC 16-bit 44.1KHz - 763MB
- Download ZIP - FLAC 24-bit 96KHz - 2.68GB